“Birth is an opportunity to transcend. To rise above what we are accustomed to, reach deeper inside ourselves than we are familiar with, and to see not only what we are truly made of, but the strength we can access in and through birth.”
Prenatal & Birth Support
- On call after signed contract
- 24/7 unlimited phone/text/email support
- Emotional, physical and informational support
- Multiple gatherings to connect, uplift, create and/or open dialogue for a birth plan, infant feeding support, postpartum support, evidence-based care, human rights in childbirth, physiological births, partner/family/sibling support and much more
- Create birth art, connect with the inner wisdom inside you that will guide you through childbirth, learn labor pain management and release the confidence and strength you always have had
- Labor & birth support from first call to a few hours after birth to uplift your golden hours with your sweet new babe
- Tailored to you gifts and tools for birth and postpartum
Postpartum support services can be used in whichever manner is best suited for the family to uplift, envelop in warmth and love while keeping your home running smoothly as you heal.
- Meal preparation
- Newborn care
- Sibling care
- Basic lactation troubleshooting
- Uplift bonding
- Support and encourage partner/family
- Light housecleaning (dishes, baby laundry, wash pumping supplies, baby bottles, etc.)
Bereavement & Infant Loss Support
1 in 4 will go through some sort of loss. A miscarriage, chemical pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy, blighted ovum, stillbirth, elective abortion, neonatal death and everything in between.
I am here to guide you through the storm to get to the rainbow on the other side. You are loved and you are not alone.
Loss services are always free, but payments are always welcome. Any and all monetary gifts are put into a Love Fund to support future parents going through this journey at no cost to them.
Virtual support is available.
Birth Plan 101
A 3 to 4 hours in-person or virtual consultation to assist and create a birth plan and learn comfort measures, informed consent and your rights in childbirth, especially in a hospital setting.
- Discuss knowledge of birthing process and answer any questions
- List birth preferences
- Create printable birth plan template together
- Go over labor positions and pain management
- Discuss types of medical augmentation and interventions, along with risks and benefits
- Work through fears and gain confidence
Want all the support and resources of a doula, minus the physical doula? Are you more comfortable when text messaging or e-mailing? This may be for you!
- Informational and emotional support
Weekly or monthly rates available
$15/week or $50/month
Payment plans and sliding scales available upon request on all services. All births deserve uplifting.